The Samantha Garden Shiraz Go to product page

The Samantha Garden Shiraz
RM417.00

GRAPE VARIETY :SHIRAZ


GROWING AREA : CLARE VALLEY

 

CELLAR POTENTIAL : UP to 15 years WINE MAKER BEN PERKINS

 

CLOSURE TYPE : CORK

 

MATURATION : 18 months in French oak hogsheads, with 75% in one and two year old oak and the remaining 25% in three to four year old oak.

 

ALCOHOL %/VOL : 16